- Think U Know – An interactive site with lots of internet safety tips for young people and parents
- Kidsmart – On-line safety for over 11’s
- Stopbullying.gov – A government site giving information on how to get help with text bullying
- Stop Bullying.gov – A site with facts, videos, games and tips about bullying.
- Digital Safety – A blog post that gives an overview of several dangers on the Internet and how to deal with them,child online safety, social media safety, etc.
- Better Internet For Kids – A site promoting safe digital habits for children. It has blog posts for trending internet topics and even has a hotline where families can receive support, and report anything suspicious online.