If you are applying for a course(s) that starts in 2022, the application fee is £22 for one choice, or £26.50 for two to five choices and for late applications sent after 30 June.
- Filling in your UCAS Undergraduate application – A UCAS guide to completing your application to university. You make your application on their online system, Apply. You don’t need to do it all at once – you can save your progress and sign back in anytime.
- UCAS - Discover, apply and track your university course application.
- UCAS Tariff Calculator - Understand the entry requirements for your university course with the UCAS Tariff Points Calculator. Search by qualification or the subjects you are studying.
- UCAS a Parent’s Guide - Everything you need to support your child with their higher education choices
- UCAS Extra - If you've used all five choices on your application, and you're not holding any offers, you could still find a place using Extra – it's free!
- UCAS Adjustment - If you've met and exceeded conditions for your firm choice, you might be thinking about looking for an alternative course.
- UCAS Clearing - If you’re applying through Clearing, find out what to do, and how to apply.
- What university guide - Guidance on: the best route to your dream job, check what other students with the same A-levels as you did, find open days, find out about universities that interest you and much more.
- University open days directory - Search for all university open days
- Russell Group - The Russell Group are 24 world-class, research-intensive universities.
- University League Tables - The Guardian University League Tables 2020
- Which? University - Search and filter courses by your hoped-for A-level grades
- What Do Graduates Do? - What do graduates do? Presents findings from the Higher Education Statistics Agency’s Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education survey (DLHE).
- Discover Uni - Discover Uni has official information to help you: Decide if uni is right for you; choose what and where to study; Find and compare courses. Includes official data for undergraduate courses on each university and college’s satisfaction scores in the National Student Survey, jobs and salaries after study and other key information for prospective students.
- The Student Room - The largest student community in the world! Discuss anything from universities, health, lifestyle, relationships and more.
- HE+ - Thinking about applying to University and looking for ways to explore your subject beyond the curriculum? Then this website is for you. Each topic is produced by Cambridge postgraduate students and academics at the cutting edge of research in their field. The topics provide guided activities, questions to think about and suggestions for further reading.
- Advice for Leavers/Gap Year students 2020 - Two main ways in which a student can enrol in university after leaving college.
- UKCAT - The UK Clinical Aptitude Test (UKCAT) is an admissions test used by a consortium of UK Universities for their medical and dental degree programmes.
- BMAT - BioMedical Admissions Test (BMAT)
- LNAT - The LNAT is used by universities to help them select people for their undergraduate law courses.
- Admissions Tests a UCAS Guide - Some universities require you to sit an admissions test as part of the application process – discover the different types of assessment here.
If you're an ex student and you want Beauchamp College to support your application with a reference, please email: BEA-UCAS@beauchamp.org.uk
Review Date: September 2019